I Was Learning Coding Every Day… But Nothing Was Sticking (Here’s Why)

I remember those days clearly.

Every day, I would sit with full motivation, open YouTube, watch coding tutorials, and follow along.
It felt like I was doing everything right.

But deep inside… something wasn’t right.

Because after a few hours, I realized...Read More

The next day? Same thing again.

I was learning… but nothing was sticking.


The Frustration

At first, I thought maybe coding is just too hard for me.

I would:

  • watch tutorials
  • copy the code
  • understand it while watching

But when I tried to do it alone...Read More

It felt like I was starting from zero every single day.

And honestly, that feeling is very frustrating.


The Truth I Didn’t Want to Accept

One day, I stopped and asked myself:

“Am I really learning… or just following?”

That question changed everything.

Because the truth was simple:

I wasn’t learning coding.
I was just copying it.


What I Was Doing Wrong

Now when I look back, I see my mistakes clearly:

  • I was watching too many tutorials
  • I wasn’t practicing on my own
  • I was afraid of making mistakes
  • I depended too much on step-by-step guidance

It felt productive… but it wasn’t...Read More


What Actually Helped Me

I didn’t suddenly become perfect.

I just changed a few small things:

1. I started writing code without tutorials

Even if I got stuck I tried first.

2. I allowed myself to make mistakes

Before, mistakes felt like failure.
Now, they became part of learning.

3. I built small things on my own

Nothing big just small programs.
But they were mine.


What I Learned

Learning coding is not about:

  • watching more
  • copying faster

It’s about:

  • thinking
  • struggling a little
  • trying again

That’s where real...Read More


Final Thought

If you feel like nothing is sticking…

You’re not alone.

Maybe you’re not doing it wrong 
you just need...Read More

And trust me, once you do that…
things slowly start making sense.


This is just my experience and I’m still learning every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI Agents Are Getting Powerful But Who Is Controlling Them? The Cybersecurity Risk We Must Understand in 2026

AI Agents Are Moving From Chat to Action What Does This Mean for Cybersecurity in 2026?

AI Agents Are Changing Cybersecurity in 2026 — 7 Security Risks You Should Know