I Was Learning Coding Every Day… But Nothing Was Sticking (Here’s What I Realized)

Assalamualaikum,

For the past few weeks, I was learning coding every single day.
Watching tutorials, writing code, trying different examples…

But there was one problem.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Nothing was actually sticking.

I felt like I was moving...Read More

๐Ÿ˜“ The Mistake I Was Making

I was trying to learn everything at once.

  • Watching long tutorials
  • Copying code without understanding
  • Jumping from topic to topic

At that moment, it felt productive.
But in...Read More

๐Ÿ’ก What Changed Everything

Recently, I realized something simple but powerful:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Don’t move forward until you understand WHY the code works.

Instead of reading....Read More

  • Focusing only on the part I don’t understand
  • Breaking small pieces of code
  • Asking: “Why is this happening?”

๐Ÿš€ The Result

Now even if I learn less in one day…
๐Ÿ‘‰ I understand more.

And that...Read More

๐Ÿค Final Thought

If you’re also learning coding and feeling stuck:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Slow down.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Focus....Read More
๐Ÿ‘‰ Don’t just make it work know why it works.

JazakAllah for reading ๐Ÿค

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI Agents Are Getting Powerful But Who Is Controlling Them? The Cybersecurity Risk We Must Understand in 2026

AI Agents Are Moving From Chat to Action What Does This Mean for Cybersecurity in 2026?

AI Agents Are Changing Cybersecurity in 2026 — 7 Security Risks You Should Know