AI Gave Me More Time… But It Also Created a New Problem 🤖⏳

AI can help us save time. The real skill is knowing where that saved time should go


Assalamu Alaikum everyone.

AI can help us finish tasks faster.

But there is something I’m learning during my own journey:

Saving time is not the same as using time wisely.

As someone learning cybersecurity, I have started noticing how easy it is to use AI for almost everything:

  • Explaining difficult concepts
  • Summarizing documentation
  • Organizing notes
  • Brainstorming ideas
  • Debugging code
  • Creating learning plans

That sounds...Read More

⚠️ The new problem: information overload

When AI makes everything faster, we can actually end up trying to learn too many things at once.

One minute you're studying networking.

Then AI suggests cloud security.

Then you see an article about AI security.

Then you start thinking about Python.

Then you're watching a video about ethical hacking.

And suddenly…

You spent three hours learning everything except...Read More

🤖 AI should manage tasks not manage your life

For me, the better approach is simple:

Human decides → AI assists → Human verifies.

I can use AI to organize my cybersecurity study session, but I still need to understand the concepts myself.

This is especially important in cybersecurity.

AI can help explain a vulnerability or analyze information, but blindly trusting AI-generated answers can create mistakes.

Current cybersecurity research is already highlighting the growing AI skills gap and the need for professionals who understand...Read More

⏳ My simple AI time-management experiment

Instead of asking:

“What should I learn today?”

I want to start asking:

“What is the ONE important thing I should finish today?”

Then I can use AI to:

  1. Break that goal into smaller tasks.
  2. Explain anything I don't understand.
  3. Help organize my notes.
  4. Quiz me after studying.
  5. Review what I completed.

The goal isn't to let AI do the learning for me.

The goal is to make my...Read More

🔐 AI + Cybersecurity + Time Management

I believe this combination is becoming increasingly important.

AI is changing productivity.

AI is changing cybersecurity.

And now we also have to learn how to manage our own attention while using it.

The most powerful AI tool may not be the one that saves the most time.

It may be the one that helps us spend our time on the right things.

I'm still learning, experimenting and improving.

💬 How are you using AI to manage...Read More

#AI #Cybersecurity #TimeManagement #Productivity #Learning #Technology #FutureOfWork

Comments

  1. The more I learn about AI, the more I realize that productivity isn't just about doing things faster — it's about choosing the right things to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AI Agents Are Getting Powerful But Who Is Controlling Them? The Cybersecurity Risk We Must Understand in 2026

AI Agents Are Moving From Chat to Action What Does This Mean for Cybersecurity in 2026?

AI Agents Are Changing Cybersecurity in 2026 — 7 Security Risks You Should Know